Lancashire Women’s Centers is a one stop shop offering safe, non-judgemental and professional support to women. LWC face a plethora of challenges including:
- the complex emotions of stigma and fear of judgement attached to seeking help with services.
- struggling with using the LWC peer support group to its fullest extent.
- the need to make sure that users are getting the services that are right for them.
Discovery and Design
Running a design workshop with LWC we discovered a common theme running through their challenges and decided to focus on improving the way that women access the services on offer. This included thinking a lot about how to make the design sensitive, warm and easy to use.
We built LWC: Service Search, which:
- Gives women a safe way to see what services LWC offer
- Reassures women that they are not alone through real stories of women LWC have helped
- Creates a feeling of trust between the women and LWC
- Guides women to contact LWC in the way that is right for them
See The Real Deal
Check out LWC: Service Search here